Monday 21 September 2015

Little Leg Workout




As promised, my 30 min lower body workout for all you mums and ladies who have little time. It took me about 30 mins. It'll be around this time but take care to do each move with good form. 

I squeeze it in around my baby. She joins in, she watches, she plays with her toys. She loves it when I'm counting reps so it's kind of educational too. Don't forget they learn to be fit, healthy and how to work hard.


Leg Workout

● Warm up - 3 mins

● BABY SQUATS - hold baby as your weight if they are happy to join in. My little girl loves it.
X 15 
In between sets do 
20 x mountain climbers
ALL THIS 3 TIMES! 

● Baby Lunges - 10 each leg, holding baby if they are happy.  Otherwise use bodyweight, kettlebell or do walking lunges (see my instagram for video) 

● Single Leg Deadlifts - use kettlebell (no weight is fine if you're beginning) x 10 each leg
Superset with:
● Single Standing Leg Extensions - 8 each leg
ALL THIS 3 TIMES

● Exercise ball hamstring curls X 10
Superset with:
●Exercise ball thigh squeeze - 10 secs hold x 3
ALL THIS 3 TIMES

STRETCH

No comments:

Post a Comment