Tuesday 1 September 2015

Witness The Fitness, On A Budget!



Here you go guys! 2 new items here and the total cost..........
£13! Wow!
Where from you ask?...... Primark

Leggings = £9
Sports Bra = £4


New season fitness clothing in Primark. They are comfy, they look pretty cool and they don't break the bank. Ok, so there are benefits to getting the more expensive brands but in reality we can't all afford that.  I definitely can't.  Not right now.  I know, the majority of the time, you see fitness bloggers posting there matching, colour co-ordinated gym outfits by all the top brands but there's no shame in heading to Primark.  Why?  Because who cares where you bought your clothes when you have took that step to improve yourself.  When you are working hard on yourself, for yourself.  That kind of confidence is all people will see.  Plus no one will tell the difference when your clothes still look this good hey.


I will admit, I wouldn't head outside or to the gym without a top over this but that doesn't suddenly boost up the price.  The majority of my gym outfits have been made up of old clothes.  Old, worn down vest tops and t-shirts.  I don't think I have ever had a matching outfit! This, today is a first.  It's also the first time in over a year I've bought some new fitness clothes. 

My old fitness clothes, I still use.
Primark bras. Karrimor shorts.


My Gym Wear Journey


When I first started, on that running journey I have told you about, I wore really old, heavy tracksuit bottoms that probably survived from the 90s haha true!  My trainers had been bought for me, years before, and the bottom was flapping off!! Sometimes you just have to shrug it off and go for it.  Once I knew I was determined, dedicated,  I then treated myself to some Karrimor running trousers and t-shirts from Sports Direct.  They would have been under £15 for both.  You want to know something, I still have them too.  They actually have lasted years.

The only thing I've spent over £30 on is TRAINERS! They were still under £40 though.  From Sports Direct again and they were Nike.  It was my treat for getting the results I had achieved.  They are bright blue and I love them.  Not past tense because yet again I still have them.  They are still going strong.  You don't need to flash the cash constantly to have a fit, healthy and happy lifestyle.

Primark also sell trainers, so if you are right at the beginning, on a budget and don't own a pair then go for it.  Get a cheap pair and where them with pride. In the end the thing that will feel best on you will be the sweat dripping down your face, on to that huge smile you'll be wearing after your workout!

 So, please don't give up before you start because you think you don't have the right outfit for the gym.  Don't give up because you are worried about how you look or especially how you think others think you look.  Don't tell yourself you can't afford it, your clothes are old or too tacky.  There's always an option.

A Few Places To Shop

Online Shopping for something different

V3 Apparel sell some great quality clothing at reasonable prices.  You'll find something different here to stand out in at the gym.  Colourful leggings and slogan vests.  You really can't go wrong here.  I still own my first v3 apparel vest, One More Rep. It's always been one of my favourites.  Really gets you noticed too, in a good way.  Check them out and follow them on social media!


Sneak Preview

Plus, you just got a little look at what my 4 month post partum body looks like. Eeeeek, nervous!



No comments:

Post a Comment